How To Apply
Graduate Application Instructions
- Completed application form
- Post-secondary school transcript, as well as a certified English translation
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate of graduation, as well as a certified English translation
Qualified students will receive a conditional offer of admission. The offer letter will outline conditions that must be fulfilled before receiving a formal offer of admission.
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited to:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability or completion of the university’s Intensive English Language Program (IELP)
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit ($ amount listed on your conditional offer)
It’s time to celebrate! Once accepted, you will receive information on the required documents to apply for your visa.
If you are a sponsored student, please share your offer of admission with your sponsorship entity to obtain your full financial guarantee. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.
Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about applying for your visa and scheduling your visa interview.