5 Reasons to Enroll
- A head start: Don’t delay—start your degree program now, with no interruptions.
- Recognized credits: Stay on track—when you arrive on campus, your credits come along with you.
- An engaging real-time classroom: Learn with top professors, in real time, and get more engagement than in a typical classroom!
- Dedicated support: Get bilingual academic assistance with counselors in your time zone, plus guidance on your transition to campus.
- A connection to campus: Become part of the Cleveland State University community with regularly scheduled virtual events like game nights and campus “tours”.
Ready to get started with your Cleveland State University bachelor’s degree?
Course Equivalency & Credit Articulation
Cleveland State University has evaluated the courses and credits earned during the American Collegiate Live semester(s). Shown below is the list of courses taken in American Collegiate Live and the equivalent courses at Cleveland State University, as well as the number of credits that will transfer upon successful completion of American Collegiate Live. Note that the courses taken and credits recognized will vary based on the American Collegiate Live track you are placed in.
Cleveland State University and American Collegiate Live FAQs
How much does American Collegiate Live cost?
How many credits can I earn toward my Cleveland State University degree?
How does American Collegiate Live technology work?
Is there a minimum GPA to apply?
How do I prepare for the start of my program on American Collegiate Live?
Who will teach me during my first year with American Collegiate Live?
What happens if I still cannot come to campus after my initial American Collegiate Live coursework is complete?
Start your degree online
With American Collegiate Live, you can stay on track with your journey toward studying in the US. Contact our advisor to request a virtual start today.