Cleveland State University offers dedicated faculty advisors, 250+ research and industry partnerships and our engaged learning approach form the cornerstone of our graduate students' success.
The Washkewicz College of Engineering promotes engaged teaching and research to empower sustainable urban living. Graduates are prepared to secure clean and sustainable energy, assure economic growth and develop affordable and high-quality health care.
- Master of Computer and Information Science-Computer Science (MCIS-CS)*
- Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE)
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME)
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering (MSENV)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering (MSBME)
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSCE)
*The (MCIS-CS) degree will be called Master of Computer Science (MCS) starting in Spring 2020.
The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among 5% of business schools worldwide that have earned accreditation from AACSB International—a mark of excellence in management education. Students graduate ready to lead and drive success at their organizations.
Master of Computer Information Science-Information Systems (MCIS-IS)*
*The (MCIS-IS) degree will be called Master of Information Systems (MIS) starting in Spring 2020.